Learn how to draw a poodle by turning the body into a few simple shapes. The puffy cloud shape works for the head, body, feet and tail.
Try this poodle drawing for students that are just learning how to draw different shapes, with different kinds of lines. Once someone is comfortable drawing the scallops found in all those puff ball shapes, putting them together to look like a fancy dog will be loads of fun.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Poodle
- Make guidelines. Draw a puffy ball.
- Draw a face on the right side.
- Draw a larger puffy body shape below.
- Draw the back body.
- Start the front leg.
- Finish both feet
- Add ear and a flower. Erase inside the ear.
- Draw the ground and sky.
- Trace with a marker and color.