Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw Captain America and a Captain America Coloring Page.
Captain America Drawing
Now young fans can learn how to draw Captain America too! If you haven’t heard of him, he is a comic-strip superhero that was created by writer Joe Simon and artist Jack Kirby for what eventually became Marvel comics. Legend has it that he fights for American ideals, hence his very patriotic looking costume. Students that are a fan of his adventures can learn how to draw a simpler version of him with this step-by-step tutorial, which has more of a boy body instead of the over the super muscular adult version. It’s a great way to start, to see if there’s a more serious interest in the world of cartoon drawing!
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Captain America Coloring Page
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions
Time needed: 1 hour
How to Draw Captain America
- Make guidelines. Draw the head.
- Add eyes and a mask line.
- Draw the eyes, mouth, ears and letter A.
- Add the shoulder and shield.
- Drw the glove and belt.
- Start the pants.
- Draw the boots.
- Finish the shield.
- Trace with a marker and color.