Learn how to draw Batman with this easy step by step tutorial. A few well placed curves on his arms and legs will make him look extra strong.
Once students have learned how to draw bodies, with all their necessary proportions, they might be ready to draw someone that looks extra strong, like say … Batman.
This drawing project keeps his body symmetrical, which is helpful, but also includes some easy ways to make him look very muscular. The square shoulders, narrow waist, and slightly curved thighs and calves all give him his look, which never seems to go out of style.
- How to Draw Batman (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing Paper
- Black Marker
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw Batman
- Draw the utility belt.
- Add the torso.
- Draw the head.
- Start the curve of the top of the legs.
- Draw the bottom of the legs and boots.
- Add the arms with folded hands.
- Finish with the cape.
- Add a city skyline.
- Trace with marker and color.