Learn how to draw a clown face with this simple step by step tutorial. It’s easier than you think!
This tutorial has all the exaggerated clown face features — the funny hat, big eyebrows and mouth, curly hair, etc. but they have all been simplified so that even really young artists can easily manage to put them all together.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Clown
- Draw the circle nose.
- Add the two attached eyes.
- Draw the head around the eyes.
- Add the mouth.
- Draw the neck, bow, shoulders.
- Add ears and curly hair.
- Draw the hat on the head.
- Erase the gray lines and add spots.
- Trace a marker and color.