Learn how to draw a monkey face that is simple, but still looks realistic. It’s easy if you follow my step by step tutorial.
When it comes time for coloring your monkey, try just making two shades of brown with one crayon. Press harder for the main color, and then lightly to get the face and belly color. That will guarantee that the two colors blend well together.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Monkey Face
- Draw two attached curves shapes.
- Add a centered U below.
- Draw two eyes and brows.
- Add a nose and mouth.
- Draw the head around the face.
- Add an ear on both sides.
- Draw the chest and arms belows.
- Fill in background with clouds.
- Trace with a marker and color.