One way to make an easy monkey drawing is to just concentrate on the face. Follow these step by step instructions and see how easy it is.
Drawing a monkey up close and personal like this will give you plenty of room to draw his or her eyes, ears and mouth.
When it comes time for coloring, try just making two shades of brown with one crayon. Press harder for the main color, and then lightly to get the face and belly color. That will guarantee that the two colors blend well together.
If you like this tutorial, I have 200 more like it in my “How to Draw” ebook in my PDF Shop. Just click on the picture to read more about it.
- Monkey PDF Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black Sharpie marker, fine tip
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the Spinosaurus in pencil.
- The Spinosaurus is traced with a black marker.
- The Spinosaurus is colored carefully with crayons.
Submit your review