Learn how to draw a monkey face that is simple, but still looks realistic. It’s easy if you follow my step by step tutorial.
When it comes time for coloring your monkey, try just making two shades of brown with one crayon. Press harder for the main color, and then lightly to get the face and belly color. That will guarantee that the two colors blend well together.
HOW TO DRAW A MONKEY FACE MATERIALS
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Monkey
- Make guidelines. Start a heart shape.
- Add tear drop shape below.
- Draw eyes and eyebrows.
- Add mouth and nose.
- Draw the head around the face.
- Add ears and erase lines inside.
- Draw the inside ear lines.
- Add shoulder and chest line.
- Trace with marker and color with crayons.