Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Monkey Face and a Monkey Face Coloring Page. Students can’t help but fill the entire page when drawing a monkey like this.
Monkey Face Drawing
Whether your students are learning about monkey habitats, or are reading a book about them, or are a fan of some of their movies, it’s fun to draw one that is nice and close up, and looking right back at you.
This tutorial shows students how to draw the head with the large ears, the body with a short neck, and a few lines to help with the coloring. It all adds up to an adorable monkey drawing that even young students can see and understand.
Use Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Monkey Face Coloring Page
How to Draw a Monkey Face Materials
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for How to Draw a Monkey Face
Time needed: 45 minutes
How to Draw a Monkey Face
- Draw two attached curves shapes.
- Add a centered U below.
- Draw two eyes and brows.
- Add a nose and mouth.
- Draw the head around the face.
- Add an ear on both sides.
- Draw the chest and arms belows.
- Fill in background with clouds.
- Trace with a marker and color.