Draw Dinos and Dragons
Here are 20 how to draw dinosaurs and dragons tutorials, created specifically for elementary age students.
After years of drawing with young children, I’ve learned that they still love to draw these creatures, they just need a simpler approach them than most drawing books offer.
These dinosaur and dragon tutorials all start with the simplest body shapes possible, followed with the details that make them so much fun to draw.
• Diplodocus • Mastodon • Megalodon • Parasaur • Plesiosaurus • Pterodactyl • Red Dragon • Saurolophus • Sitting Dragon • Spiked Dragon • Spinosaurus • Stegosaurus • T-Rex • Triceratops • Velociraptor • Ankylosaurus • Ornithomimus
PDF FILE INCLUDES:
20 Step-by-Step Diagrams
20 Finished Color Examples
FINISHED DIMENSIONS: 8.5″ x 11″
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
- Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
- Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
- Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
- Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
- Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
- Return to Art Projects for Kids and login using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.