Drawing Practice Sheets
Students practice matching shapes into an empty box below.
- 100 different sheets with different shapes to trace
- The pagination is designed to have the easier pages in the beginning
- The more complex pages are near the back
- Suitable for ages 6 and up
- Great for warm ups or early finishers
There’s even cover art to print and make your own binder like this one!
Why Use Drawing Practice Sheets?
Instead of asking students to draw something familiar, these drawing practice sheets ask them to copy an abstract shape in an empty box below.
Doing so helps students concentrate on copying a drawing without any preconceived idea of what it “should” look like. Or if their drawing looks “good” or not. It’s just practice, but practice that helps you see how accurate you can get within a small square space.
Note: The complexity of the shapes range from those appropriate for kinder and then up to the 5th grade. Each are also numbered so you can more easily tell them apart.
To Buy this eBook
• To purchase this ebook as a guest, simply add the item to your cart. You can use a credit card or PayPal, and you’ll be sent a page with download links.
• To buy this ebook so it will be saved on your account page, you need to take one extra step.
- Create an account first.
- THEN log in and make your purchase.
You will still get an email with a download link, but the file will also be kept for easy access on your account page. Opening an account AFTER you make a purchase does not allow this process to happen.
• If any files become lost or damaged, please email email@example.com for replacements.