Instead of asking students to draw something familiar, these drawing practice sheets ask them to copy an abstract shape in an empty box below.
Doing so helps students concentrate on copying a drawing without any preconceived idea of what it “should” look like. Or if their drawing looks “good” or not. It’s just practice, but practice that helps you see how accurate you can get within a small square space.
Note: The complexity of the shapes range from those appropriate for kinder and then up to the 5th grade. Each are also numbered so you can more easily tell them apart.
PDF FILE INCLUDES:
100 Pages (8.5″ x 11″)
FINISHED ART DIMENSIONS: 8.5″ x 11″
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same-day assistance.