Principles of Design
This eBook includes:
• Ten projects that connect to one or more of the Principles of Design
• A Teacher Instruction and Student Tutorial page for each project
• A Principle of Design worksheet (including a Colour version)
• You can even print the sleeve art shown to make your own binder!
Art standards may come and go, but the Principles of Design will always add a bit more substance to your student’s art lessons. They are a great follow up to the Elements of Art as they share ideas that have just a little more complexity to them.
What’s in this eBook?
This ebook has ten creative projects with layouts like the example shown here, an Instruction page for the teacher, and Tutorial for students.
Those that wish to use them in their Recycled Art Journals (which you can read more about HERE) will find that they fit well on the 6″ x 9″ paper. Those that want larger art can just use larger paper.
Do you prefer to see more of the book so you know what you are getting? No problem, I made a thumbnail layout you can see HERE.
What are the Principles of Design?
The ten Principles of Design are – Emphasis, Balance, Rhythm, Harmony, Pattern, Contrast, Proportion, Unity, Variety and Movement. A worksheet that illustrates the meaning of each word is included, along with a Colour Wheel Page for European countries.
Art Supplies Needed
How To Buy this eBook
• To buy this as a guest, simply add the item to your cart, use a credit card or PayPal, and you’ll be sent a page with download links.
• To buy this eBook so it may be accessed again on your own account page, create an account first, log in and then purchase. This is recommended for larger purchases as emailing replacement items can often exceed email size limitations.
• If any files become lost or damaged somehow, please email email@example.com for replacements.