Expand your dinosaur drawing skills by learning how to draw a mastodon. They look a lot like mammoths, just with shorter legs and longer body.
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Mastodon
- Make guidelines. Draw an oval.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the trunk. Leave room for the mouth.
- Finish the mouth. Add a large tusk.
- Draw back tusk. Add and ear and eye.
- Draw two legs as shown.
- Draw back legs and a tail.
- Erase extra lines. Add a background.
- Trace with a marker and color.