Expand your dinosaur drawing skills by learning how to draw a mastodon. They look a lot like mammoths, just with shorter legs, longer body and more muscles.
LIKE THIS DRAGON TUTORIAL?
There are 20 more like it in my “Draw Dinos and Dragons” ebook in my PDF Shop. It’s a collection of 20 step-by-step tutorials that are simple and easy to understand for beginning artists.
After years of drawing with young children, I’ve learned that they still love to draw these creatures, they just need a simpler approach them than most drawing books offer. Just click on the title or book to learn more.
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the mastodon in pencil.
- The mastodon is traced with a black marker.
- The mastodon is colored carefully with crayons.