Learn how to draw a seahorse, with this easy step by step tutorial. The body parts get easier when you focus on one at a time.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
LOOKING FOR MORE DRAWING PROJECT IDEAS?
There are 200 fun and easy drawing tutorials made just for young artists in my giant How To Draw ebook.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more. Just click on the book or title to learn more.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Seahorse
- Draw circle and eye for the head.
- Draw the back curve of the body.
- Draw the front curve of the body.
- Draw the middle belly line.
- Add a mouth to the head, and a fin.
- Draw the long wavy fin on the spine.
- Add the belly ridges and an ear.
- Draw plants flowing around.
- Trace with marker and color.