Learn how to draw a Mouse, and a super cute one at that. This easy step-by-step tutorial will show you how.
The next time you need to have students draw a mouse to go with a story, this tutorial might help them out. It features a simple side view which shows off their pointy nose, round rear end and smooth tail.
This example is colored more like a Deer Mouse, with a white belly, but would work for your average gray mouse too.
Either way, remind students that if they want their mouse to look as cute as possible, they should pay attention to the size of the eyes. Bigger, rounder ones will always look more endearing than little squinty ones.
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Mouse Coloring Page
Materials for Mouse Project
- Black Sharpie Marker (affiliate link)
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
Step by Step Directions for Mouse Project
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Mouse
- Draw the head shape.
- Add the body below.
- Draw the ear shapes.
- Add an eye, nose and whiskers.
- Draw a hip line and one arm.
- Add another arm and feet.
- Draw a tail curling around below.
- Add a background.
- Trace with marker and color.