1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | Crayons | Drawing | Easy How to Draw Tutorials | How to Draw Animals
Easy How to Draw a Mouse Tutorial and Mouse Coloring Page
Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Mouse and a Mouse Coloring Page. This one has a side view so you can easily see the back legs and tail.
The next time you need to have students learn how to draw a mouse to go with a story, this tutorial might help them out. It’s not that hard to draw something with more detail than an oval with nose and tail. This tutorial features a simple side view which shows off their pointy head, round rear end and smooth long tail.
This guy is colored more like a Deer Mouse, with a white belly, but would work for your average gray mouse too. Either way, remind students that if they want their mouse to look as cute as possible, they should pay attention to the size of the eyes. Bigger, rounder ones will always look more endearing than little squinty ones. That’s pretty much true for any animal that you draw!
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Mouse Coloring Page
Materials for a Mouse Drawing
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Mouse Drawing Step by Step Directions
Time needed: 45 minutes.
Draw a Mouse
- Draw the head shape.
- Add the body below.
- Draw the ear shapes.
- Add an eye, nose and whiskers.
- Draw a hip line and one arm.
- Add another arm and feet.
- Draw a tail curling around below.
- Add a background.
- Trace with marker and color.
Read More Articles- Mouse Drawing