Just in time for summer fun, a new tutorial for how to draw a sea shell. Color them realistically, or just with your favorite colors.
When you can’t draw from real life, try using this tutorial for drawing a few different types of seashells. After all, they are symmetrical by nature, and rather fun to add your own design to.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Seashell Tutorial
- Make guidelines. Start shell top.
- Add the bottom of the shell.
- Draw five dividing lines.
- Add lines in between.
- Draw two curved lines.
- Add more lines in small sections.
- Draw scallop edge. Add more shells.
- Add stones and spirals.
- Trace and color with crayons.