- Barack Obama Mural – Barack Obama served as the 44th President of the United States and was the first African American to assume the presidency. I created this mural to also continue my famous Americans series.
- Faith Ringgold Mural – Faith Ringgold is an artist best known for her narrative quilts. Tar Beach is one of her most famous, and depicts a young child flying over a New York bridge. This mural comes with some simple body shapes so students can color one to look like themselves and then add it to the finished mural.
- Gee’s Bend Mural – The women of Gee’s Bend — a small, remote, black community in Alabama — have created hundreds of quilt masterpieces dating from the early twentieth century to the present. I created this quilt mural based on the look of one of the quilts, wobbly shapes and all.
- Lois Mailou Jones Mural – Lois Mailou Jones was an prominent artist and the only African-American female painter of the 1930s and 1940s to achieve fame abroad.
- Romare Bearden Mural – Romare Bearden was an African-American artist who worked with many types of media including collage and oil painting. His subject matter encompassed a mix of Harlem, the rural south, jazz, and blues musicians and more.
PDF FILE INCLUDES:
- 9 Coloring Pages
- Coloring Page
RECOMMENDED MEDIA: Portfolio Oil Pastels, 24 pack*
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
- Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
- Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
- Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
- Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
- Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
- Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.