I made a Martin Luther King to color activity with a PDF mural template. It’s color-coded so even very young artists can complete it successfully.
My sample is colored with oil pastels, but crayons or paint will work fine too. I’m happy to say that of all the murals I have created over the years, this has been by far the most popular. The posterized look makes Martin Luther King very recognizable, and the palette of just five colors makes it pretty easy to do.
PDF FILE INCLUDES:
• 36 Coloring Pages (8.5″ x 11″)
• Assembly instructions
• Coloring Guide
• Single Page Version
FINISHED DIMENSIONS: 48″ x 60″
RECOMMENDED MEDIA: Portfolio Oil Pastels, 24 pack
FOR BEST SHOPPING AND DOWNLOAD RESULTS
1. Visit Account page and create an account with your own password.
2. Add product to cart and “Proceed to checkout”.
3. Click on Terms and Conditions and “Proceed to PayPal”.
4. Log in to use PayPal OR “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
5. Enter credit card info and “Pay Now”.
6. Return to Art Projects for Kids and log in using your name and password. View account page for all your download links.
If your purchase is lost, deleted or damaged and you need a replacement, email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day assistance.
Note: This post contains an affiliate link.