Paint a dandelion tutorial with bleeding tissue paper and rubber cement for masking the flower. Super fun combo of media.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Use the bottom of a jar of rubber cement to draw 3 circles in pencil on watercolor paper. Add stems.
2. Draw dandelion stems and trace with a thin Sharpie marker. Erase the pencil lines.
Cover each flower with a circle of rubber cement. Let dry for about 5 minutes or until dry to the touch.
3. Cut squares of bleeding tissue paper. Apply with brush and water to drawing. Let dry for about 10 minutes.
4. Remove wet tissue paper. Let art dry completely.
5. Rub any remaining rubber cement off with fingertips.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.