Learn how to draw Peppa Pig, a lovable, cheeky little piggy character created by Nickelodeon. Her simple shapes are perfect for students just learning how to draw.
Peppa Pig Drawing
Peppa Pig is a 4-year old little pig who loves playing with her friends and attending playgroup when she isn’t at home playing with her little brother George, or doing something with Suzy Sheep or the rest of the Pig Family. Peppa’s favorite things include playing games, dressing up, days out and jumping in muddy puddles. Her adventures always end with loud snorts of happy laughter.
Peppa Pig has been around for years, but her popularity has been surging lately, especially in the book market. And as an art teacher who knows the success of connecting art lessons with story books, Peppa is the perfect candidate for lots of kinder and first grade classes.
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
Peppa Pig Coloring Page
Materials for How to Draw Peppa Pig
Step by step directions for How to Draw Peppa Pig
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw Peppa Pig
- Start the head with the curved shape shown.
- Add and oval and connect with a line.
- Draw the simple face and ears.
- Add the simple dress shape below.
- Draw the arms, feet and a tail.
- Add a horizon line and simple trees.
- Write Peppa Pig’s name in the sky.
- Finish with clouds and a sun.
- Trace with a marker and color.