I’m still playing with a stash of craft sticks from Pacon, and tried to make a copy of this little craft stick crate that I found at Michael’s. I plan to make a tutorial soon, but crafty folks out there may be able to see the basic construction from the photo.
• Jumbo craft sticks, 12
• Mini craft sticks, 8
• Aleene’s Quick Dry Craft glue
1. Cut the ends off of 9 jumbo sticks, making them all the same length.
2. Make two sides by gluing three cut sticks on a mini stick.
3. Use remaining jumbo sticks to cut six matching lengths for the ends. Glue to mini sticks in the same manner as the first two panels.
4. Glue ends to sides, lining up the panels make an open rectangle. Let dry.
5. Glue remaining cut sticks to bottom