Still looking for a good way to store lots of student artwork? I found this pizza box solution years ago. Just fold them inside out to get a plain brown box.
Out kinder teachers keep them until spring and then send them home at Open House. A tried and true system for over five years.
- Pizza boxes, I like 14″
- Black chisel tip marker for names
- Markers (Crayola Metallic Markers look great on the brown paper)
- Masking tape
- PREP: Fold the boxes inside out so no printing is showing. Tape the top temporarily shut to keep it from popping open while being colored.
- Students use templates and markers to decorate the box tops as desired.
- Teachers write the students name on the sides of the boxes. Love the neat penmanship of the teacher who did hers above.