You just never know when you might need to draw a Water Buffalo. These guys have a look that is pretty much all their own.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw Water Buffalo
- Make the guidelines. Draw a nose.
- Draw two eyes above it.
- Start the bottom of the head.
- Add the hair on top.
- Draw two horns.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the body with fuzzy bottom line.
- Add four thick legs. Draw a grassy background.
- Trace with a marker and color.