“We Can Do It!” was a famous American wartime poster produced in 1943 to boost morale. Now you can make your own mini version to post wherever you need.
This mural will measure about 15″ x 20″ when complete. Just use the link below to download your own copy, and follow the directions if you have any questions.
- We Can Do It Mini Mural PDF (click here to download)*
- Drawing paper*
- Markers, I used this brand*
- Black Sharpie, fine tip*
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Download the PDF template and print the pages.
- Color the pages with markers, crayons, or paint if you wish.
- Trim out the art on the black edge lines shown.
- Tape together, edge to edge, from the back.