Doodle name art works great for any kind of heading you may want to have that hand drawn look. This one is easy for students of all ages. See below for a downloadable tutorial.
- Download my Doodle Name Art Tutorial
- Drawing or Marker paper, wide and narrow format is best
- Markers, I like the Stabilo brand*
- Black Sharpie, fine tip*
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Students use the steps in the doodle name art tutorial to turn their stick name into block letters with decorative doodles as shown.
- The art is traced with a black Sharpie.
- The doodles are colored as desired, either by filling in our just outlining. TIP: Try to leave lots of color contrast between the block letters and the outlined space. I recommend leaving that space white so that the name just “pops” off the paper. As the for swirls, the more color the better!