This doodle name art project is easy for students of all ages. If you can write your name in stick letters, you can learn how to turn them into art!
- Doodle Name Art Tutorial
- Drawing or Marker paper, wide and narrow format is best
- Markers, I like the Stabilo brand*
- Black Sharpie, fine tip*
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Doodle your Name
- Write your name in pencil, with lots of space in between letters.
- Draw block letters around the stick letters.
- Add an even outline around the block letters.
- Draw some bubbles attached.
- Fill in with more bubbles until the art looks balanced.
- Add round lines. Color name with warm or cool colors, and the back the opposite.