Add a little history to your art lesson when you learn how to draw a WW2 plane. The simple shapes and bright colors make them fun for even young artists.
I like how this perspective of the plane keeps things simple, yet offers a little perspective at the same time. Who needs to draw a flat looking airplane, when just a few touches like angled wings can make it look so dimensional.
Another bonus? When you have lots of open space, it’s always easy to add a little perspective by having smaller clouds going off in the distance. For that matter, make a whole sky full of little WW2 planes for an amazing panorama.
- How to Draw a WW2 Plane PDF Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
- Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Follow the tutorial to draw the WW2 plane in pencil.
- Trace the plane with a black marker.
- Color the drawing carefully with crayons.