This how to draw a farm tutorial was inspired by the Becker Middle School blog. They took more of a map like approach to drawing a farm with lots of fields, trees, etc.
Challenge your students to create their own fields in all the divided up areas. Different crops have different colors, all which make for a much more interesting work of art.
If you like this tutorial, I have 200 more just like it in my “How To Draw” ebook in my PDF Shop.
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the farm in pencil.
- Trace the drawing with a black marker.
- Color carefully with crayons.