This how to draw a farm tutorial was inspired by the Becker Middle School blog. They took more of a map like approach to drawing a farm with lots of fields, trees, etc.
Challenge your students to create their own fields in all the divided up areas. Different crops have different colors, all which make for a much more interesting work of art.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Farm
- Make guidelines. Start the barn.
- Finish the barn.
- Draw a Y shaped road.
- Add to the road.
- Add dashed lines and hills.
- Draw trees and erase inside lines.
- Add patterns to the fields.
- Add a lake and lane and sky.
- Trace with a marker and color.