Learn how to draw a farm with this easy step by step tutorial. This one has a fun birds eye view.
This drawing project is more of what you get when you mix a farm with a country map. Instead of looking at just a field or two around a barn, students can imagine what lots of fields might look like with some fun curvy roads in between.
The crops can have some simple patterns, the trees with some fun seasonal color, and there’s lots of room for vehicles on all those winding roads. For extra fun, try working with oversized paper so your students have extra room to add all those details.
- How to Draw a Farm (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Farm
- Draw a small barn.
- Add a silo.
- Start drawing a Y shaped road.
- Finish the rest of the roads.
- Turn one field into hills.
- Add lines and circles for plants.
- Add trees and field details.
- Draw road lines and a sky.
- Trace with a marker and color.