Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Farm and a Farm Coloring Page. The bird’s eye view allows for a fun look at all the roads and fields.
This drawing project is more of what you get when you mix a farm with a country map. Instead of looking at just a field or two around a barn, students can imagine what lots of fields might look like with some fun curvy roads in between.
The crops can have some simple patterns, the trees with some fun seasonal color, and there’s lots of room for vehicles on all those winding roads. For extra fun, try working with oversized paper so your students have extra room to add all those details.
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
Farm Coloring Page
Materials to Draw a Farm
- Black Sharpie Marker (affiliate link)
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
Step by Step Directions to Draw a Farm
Time needed: 45 minutes.
How to Draw a Farm
- Draw a small barn.
- Add a silo.
- Start drawing a Y shaped road.
- Finish the rest of the roads.
- Turn one field into hills.
- Add lines and circles for plants.
- Add trees and field details.
- Draw road lines and a sky.
- Trace with a marker and color.