Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw Christmas Stuff and a Christmas Stuff Coloring Page. There are twelve fun symbols that are easy for all ages to draw.
Easy Christmas Stuff to Draw
Drawing during the holidays doesn’t have to be a big production, as this “How to Draw Holiday Stuff” tutorial will show you. Simple line drawings can say it all, and still be really fun to color.
Lucky for us, there’s an endless list of things to draw, which could be altered for different religions too. Santa, a tree, stocking and sleigh will of course symbolize Christmas for many. But the bow, bell and present can work great for Jewish holidays too – especially if filled in with traditional blue and yellow colors.
This tutorial download includes a template of boxes that match the sample art, so students can either just do the same or mix and match them to make up their own larger drawing. All kinds of possibilities!
Christmas Coloring Page
Template Page included in download
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Time needed: 30 minutes
Christmas stuff to draw
- Candy Cane
- Christmas Bell