Here’s how to draw a bird for kindergarten students. The shapes are very simple, but still very cute! Makes for a great Mother’s Day card too.
If you need a sweet drawing for a Mother’s Day card, this one works great for even the youngest of students. It’s flexible too as you can just add more baby birds to portray larger families.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw Easy Birds
- Draw a branch.
- Start the small baby bird.
- Add the beak, eye, wing and tail.
- Start the large bird.
- Add the eye, beak and tail.
- Finish the large bird with wings and feet.
- Fill in top right with a branch.
- Add clouds in the space left over.
- Trace with a marker and color.