Learn how to draw a snake the easy way, sitting in a spiral coil. It’s a lot more interesting than just the simple “S” shape snake.
It takes a little more concentration to draw his coiled snake body even and balanced under his (or her) head, but when you do, you might just start to see how cute snakes can possibly be.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are 200 more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my giant How To Draw ebook in my PDF Shop.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more.
- Download Cartoon Snake Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the snake in pencil.
- The snake is traced with a black marker.
- The snake is colored carefully with crayons.