Here’s how to draw a snake that looks like he is all coiled up. Add some texture by rubbing with a crayon when you are done.
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Draw the snake in pencil as shown in the tutorial.
- Trace the snake with a black marker.
- Color the snake with crayons. To get the texture, try placing the drawing on top of a bumpy texture, like rubbing plates or something similar, and rubbing with the side of a peeled crayon.