There are many ways to draw a haunted house, but may favorite are the quirky type with some unusual architectural features.
Crooked walls, chimneys, and creepy railings on the top of the roof. All these details make for something that looks like it came from another time.
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
There are more fun and easy drawing tutorials like this one, in my HALLOWEEN DRAWING ebook in my PDF Shop.
It contains 25 brand new tutorials that first timers can try out to draw new shapes, and the more experienced can use as a starting point before adding their own twists, and details, and shadows.
Each project includes easy to follow step-by-step tutorial, a full size line drawing for reference, and finished color sample. Just click on the title or book to learn more.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Make guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Draw the haunted house in pencil.
- Trace the haunted house with a black marker.
- Color your drawing carefully with crayons. Press harder to made the darker edges on the side of the house.
Submit your review