When you are ready to learn how to draw a cake that looks more dimensional, try this cake that has a single slice removed so you can peek inside.
If you want to learn how to make something look more dimensional, then why not do it with something that any kid can relate to? A few simple slice lines will add a peek inside your cake, make it look more round, and the chance to design your own yummy details.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Cake
- Make the guidelines. Draw an oval.
- Draw cake sides and curved bottom.
- Add a curved plate.
- Add plate scallops.
- Finish with a stand.
- Draw cake slice lines.
- Erase edge lines, add frosting lines.
- Add cake scallops and table edge.
- Trace and color with crayons.