Learn how to draw a Cartoon Zebra with this easy step by step tutorial. Turn the stripes into one continuous pattern.
- How to Draw a Cartoon Zebra (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 25 minutes.
How to Draw a Cartoon Zebra
- Start the zebra head.
- Connect a simple body.
- Draw two legs.
- Draw two more legs.
- Start the stripes to the front of the body.
- Continue stripes to the back.
- Finish the stripes, add face and ear.
- Draw the mane, tail and background.
- Trace with marker and color.Start