Learn how to draw an easy mouse with this easy step by step tutorial. He is simple, but still has a realistic look.
This new mouse tutorial will walk you through drawing the basic shapes of the mouse body, and then adding the details. One tip I have is when it comes to tracing his body lines with a black marker, try to make them every so slightly wobbly. It will keep your mouse looking furry, especially around the face, arms and legs.
- Draw a Mouse PDF (click here to download)
- Drawing paper
- Black permanent marker, fine tip
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Mouse
- Draw a circle.
- Add the mouth and nose.
- Erase the gray, add eyes and nose lines.
- Draw two ears.
- Draw two arms below.
- Add the belly.
- Add the feet and tail.
- Add whiskers, fur and background.
- Trace with a marker and color.