Learn how to draw a mouse with this easy step by step tutorial. His cute face and big eyes will be looking right back at you!
This new mouse tutorial will walk you through drawing the basic shapes of the mouse body, and then adding the details. One tip I have is when it comes to tracing his body lines with a black marker, try to make them every so slightly wobbly. It will keep your mouse looking furry, especially around the face, arms and legs.
- Draw a Mouse PDF (click here to download)
- Drawing paper
- Black permanent marker, fine tip
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Mouse
- Draw a circle.
- Add the mouth and nose.
- Erase the gray, add eyes and nose lines.
- Draw two ears.
- Draw two arms below.
- Add the belly.
- Add the feet and tail.
- Add whiskers, fur and background.
- Trace with a marker and color.