The best way to learn how to draw a hedgehog is to simplify his prickly quills and draw his body in the most symmetrical way possible.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Hedgehog
- Draw oval nose, and two eyes.
- Add cheeks. Draw the inside body shape.
- Draw two arms an an oval belly.
- Add a heart inside, if you want.
- Erase inside line. Draw two ears and feet.
- Draw an egg-shaped outer body.
- Draw radial quills on one side.
- Draw matching quills on other side.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayon.