The best way to learn how to draw a hedgehog is to simplify his prickly quills and draw his body in the most symmetrical way possible.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Hedgehog
- Draw oval nose, and two eyes.
- Add cheeks. Draw the inside body shape.
- Draw two arms an an oval belly.
- Add a heart inside, if you want.
- Erase inside line. Draw two ears and feet.
- Draw an egg-shaped outer body.
- Draw radial quills on one side.
- Draw matching quills on other side.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayon.
LOOKING FOR MORE DRAWING PROJECT IDEAS?
There are 200 fun and easy drawing tutorials made just for young artists in my giant How To Draw ebook.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more. Just click on the book or title to learn more.