Learn how to draw the Statue of Liberty with this step by step tutorial. If you simplify her clothes, even very young artists can copy her famous pose.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw the Statue of Liberty
- Draw a torch and hand.
- Draw the face and pedestal.
- Add arm, hair and neckline.
- Draw the sleeve.
- Finish sides of robe, add crown.
- Add 7 crown points and shoulder.
- Add the tablet.
- Draw face, arm and robe lines.
- Trace and color with crayons, including clouds in the background.