Here’s an easy apple drawing for kids because the basket is symmetrical, and the apples are easy to layer.
If you can, try adding brown and yellow crayon lines to the basket before painting with watercolor for a bit of extra texture.
- Download Bushel of Apples Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the bushel in pencil.
- The bushel is traced with a black marker.
- The bushel is colored carefully with crayons.