Learning how to draw a cute girl is easy if you keep things simple like a cartoon. A beret and scarf are easy to draw and give this girl a breezy French style.
A good cartoon drawing takes the main details of an object or a human being and simplifies them so that anyone can recognize and what they’re looking at.
This tutorial shows how to draw a young girl, with a simple cartoon face, wearing some very chic clothes. It could be interpreted as a French girl (hello beret and scarf?) or a stylish little future fashion designer. Either way, you can’t find a much simpler way to draw cute cartoon girl.
- How to Draw a Cute Girl (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 40 minutes.
How to Draw a Cute Girl
- Start the face with a J shape.
- Draw the angled hat.
- Add the hat top and simple face.
- Start the scarf and shirt.
- Add the sleeves and skirt.
- Add simple hands, legs and shoes.
- Finish scarf and draw hair lines.
- Draw a bead necklace.
- Trace with marker and color.