Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Unicorn Girl Coloring Tutorial Video and a Unicorn Girl Coloring Page. Perfect for unicorn lovers who are looking for something new to draw!
Unicorn Girl Tutorial Video
What’s better than learning how to draw a unicorn? Well, learning how to draw a Unicorn girl might be next on that list. It makes sense that when you combine some of your favorite things to draw, you might come up with all kinds of new creative possibilities.
For instance, this easy girl drawing is all decked out in her unicorn gear, but she could just as easily be the start of some other fashion project. A simple girl figure with a large oversized head is a fun way to experiment with drawing, and it makes the features so much easier to draw too. The big eyes with lashes and spots would be kind of tricky if they were much smaller.
If you have students that are interested in unicorns, or maybe just fashion, this could be the template for all kinds of fun new drawing ideas.
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Unicorn Girl Coloring Page
Materials to draw a Unicorn Girl
- Black Sharpie Marker (affiliate link)
- Prang Crayons (affiliate link)
- Crayola Crayons (affiliate link)
Step by Step Directions for a Unicorn Girl Drawing
Time needed: 45 minutes.
Draw Unicorn Girl
- Draw the head and hair.
- Add the body below.
- Draw two arms and legs.
- Start the face with two large eyes.
- Add the lashes, brows, nose and mouth.
- Draw a headband in the hair.
- Add the unicorn horn and two ears.
- Erase, add details. Finish with clouds and stars.
- Trace with a marker and color.