Here’s an easy unicorn drawing project with step-by-step instructions. If you focus on just the head, you have time to draw an extra fancy mane.
Of all the tricky animal bodies to draw, I think horse-shaped ones rank near the top. With the bend and curve of the legs, it’s just plain tricky to get them to look right.
The solution? A unicorn tutorial that focuses just on the head and mane. All the cute and colorful fun is still there, without any extra frustration.
- Easy Unicorn Drawing PDF (click here to download)
- Watercolor paper*
- Permanent black marker*
- Watercolor paints*
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
How to Draw a Unicorn
- Start the simple head.
- Add a neck and nose line.
- Draw the outside edge of the horn.
- Add inside diagonal lines.
- Draw two ears.
- Start the mane as shown.
- Add the mane details.
- Draw the face and add some hearts in the background.
- Trace with a marker and paint or color.
How to Draw an Easy Unicorn
Looking to draw a Unicorn, with his or her prancing legs? Here’s a pretty simple option for you.
- Easy Unicorn PDF Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker