Learn how to draw Teen Titans Go with this easy step by step tutorial. Teen Titans Go is an animated series that follows the adventures of the young superheros.
Teen Titans Go! is an animated series that follows the adventures of the young Titans: Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven and Starfire. They reside in Jump City when they are not saving the world while living together as teenagers without adults who intrude.
Teen Titans Go! is a comic book series that was published by DC Comics. It is based on the 2003 animated TV series Teen Titans, which is itself loosely based on the team that starred in the popular 1980s comic The New Teen Titans. The series was written by J. Torres with Todd Nauck and Larry Stucker as the regular illustrators.
This tutorial shares how to draw a central character, Robin. His oversized features make him both easy to draw, and looking very much like a classic cartoon. Oversized boots and head will almost always to do the trick!
- How to Draw Teen Titans Go (click to download a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 35 minutes.
How to Draw Titans Go
- Start with a large head shape.
- Add the ears and spikey hair above.
- Draw the visor, hair and mouth.
- Add the torso, sleeves and belt.
- Begin the arms and legs below
- Add the gloves and boots.
- Finish the boots and add a cape.
- Add ground line and clouds.
- Trace with marker and color.