Learn how to draw a Romero Britto cat with this Pop Art style tutorial. It’s all about drawing with lots of bright colors and patterns.
Romero Britto was born in Brazil and had a modest childhood. Today he is an internationally renowned pop artist. His use of vibrant colors and eye-catching patterns help him spread a message of optimism and love around the globe.
- Draw a Romero Britto Cat (click for a PDF)
- Marker, black chisel tip
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Britto Cat
- Make guidelines. Start the head.
- Connect the top with two ears.
- Draw two paws.
- Add a large half circle.
- Draw three curved lines.
- Draw the outside of the eyes.
- Draw inside eyes. Divide the background with 4 lines.
- Lastly, add more colored patterns on top.
- Trace with a very thick black marker and fill in shapes.