Learn how to draw a Romero Britto cat with this Pop Art style tutorial. It’s all about drawing with lots of bright colors and patterns.
Romero Britto was born in Brazil and had a modest childhood. Today he is an internationally renowned pop artist. His use of vibrant colors and eye-catching patterns help him spread a message of optimism and love around the globe.
- Draw a Romero Britto Cat Tutorial
- Paper (Finger paint paper recommended)*
- Marker, black chisel tip*
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
LOOKING FOR MORE DRAWING PROJECT IDEAS?
There are 200 fun and easy drawing tutorials made just for young artists in my giant How To Draw ebook.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more. Just click on the book or title to learn more.
- Draw cat in pencil. It will be a little difficult to erase on the finger paint paper, but is worth it when it comes to coloring.
- The cat and background is filled with solid colors.
- Patterns are added as desired.
- The drawing is traced with thick black lines.