Learn how to draw a Romero Britto cat with this Pop Art style tutorial. It’s all about drawing with lots of bright colors and patterns.
Romero Britto was born in Brazil and had a modest childhood. Today he is an internationally renowned pop artist. His use of vibrant colors and eye-catching patterns help him spread a message of optimism and love around the globe.
- Draw a Romero Britto Cat (click here to download)
- Paper (Finger paint paper recommended)*
- Marker, black chisel tip*
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
LOOKING FOR MORE DRAWING PROJECT IDEAS?
There are 200 fun and easy drawing tutorials made just for young artists in my giant How To Draw ebook.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more. Just click on the book or title to learn more.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Britto Cat
- Make guidelines. Start the head.
- Connect the top with two ears.
- Draw two paws.
- Add a large half circle.
- Draw three curved lines.
- Draw the outside of the eyes.
- Draw inside eyes. Divide the background with 4 lines.
- Trace with a very thick black marker and fill in shapes.
- Lastly, add more colored patterns on top.