This popular Pop Art lesson is now available in a print friendly format. I recommend markers for a super bright work of art.
Click below to access the file, and subscribe to my value-packed bonus emails as well.
• Pop Art Landscape Tutorial (Click to download)
• Drawing or Marker paper
• Black Sharpie, chisel tip
PREP: Print grid or fold paper to get centered lines.
1. Students use a pencil to draw the Pop Art Landscape.
2. The drawing is traced with a thick black Sharpie.
3. The landscape shapes are filled with bright colored markers.
P.S. This tutorial includes a full page finished sample on page 2 for classroom display.