Try mixing colorful patterns with a simple subject matter for this Pop Art Lesson. Keep the shapes simple and the colors bright and see what happens.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Pop Art Landscape
- Draw a gentle wavy horizon line.
- Add a gentle wavy foreground line.
- Draw a simple house.
- Add a couple of tree trunks.
- Add simple tree leaves.
- Fill foreground with large simple flowers.
- Fill trees and land with lines.
- Fill in the sky with circles.
- Trace in black and color.
LOOKING FOR MORE DRAWING PROJECT IDEAS?
There are 200 fun and easy drawing tutorials made just for young artists in my giant How To Draw ebook.
All were created with lots of hands on classroom testing, and designed to take beginner artists from the first step to the last with clear and simple diagrams.
It’s all you need to provide hours of drawing fun with tutorials for Animals, Fish, Insects, Birds, Landscapes, Plants, Transportation, People and much more. Just click on the book or title to learn more.