In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, here’s how to draw a Shamrock. And if you have the budget, add a little sparkle with a gold paint marker.
If you can draw lines and hearts, then you can make this beautiful painting in honor of the holiday. Just save a few dollars for a gold paint marker because they really add a special touch.
1. Draw about five cross shapes spread across the page. Rotate some, make others go off page.
2. Lightly draw hearts around the three short ends of each cross.
3. Use the dark green paint to fill in the shamrocks.
4. Use a light green to paint the background.
5. When the paint is dry, use a gold paint marker to trace and add details to the leaves.
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.