In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, here’s how to draw a Shamrock. And if you have the budget, add a little sparkle with a metallic marker.
If you can draw lines and hearts, then you can make this beautiful painting in honor of the holiday. Just save a few dollars for a metallic markers because they really add a special touch.
For many more drawing tutorials, please see my popular How To Draw ebook with over 200 lessons in my PDF Shop.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Draw about five cross shapes spread across the page. Rotate some, make others go off page.
- Lightly draw hearts around the three short ends of each cross.
- Use the dark green paint to fill in the shamrocks.
- Use a light green to paint the background.
- When the paint is dry, use a metallic marker to trace and add details to the leaves. If the paint markers are not in your budget, then try the Crayola Metallic marker set. They have lots of pretty metallic shades that are safe for kids too.