Here’s how to draw a Shamrock for St. Patrick’s Day. For an extra special touch, try adding gold lines with a paint marker.
*The above product links are referrals. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
- Draw about five cross shapes lightly with a pencil.
- Draw hearts lightly around the 3 short ends.
- Use a dark green paint to trace and fill in.
- Use a lighter green to fill in the back. Leave some space.
- Trace and add lines with a gold paint marker.