Here are step by step instructions for how to draw a Leprechaun. He’s a cute, simple character, with mostly symmetrical parts which is helpful for students just learning how to draw.
Tip? Don’t skip part about folding the paper to get a creased grid before drawing. It really helps students gauge where to place their lines and fill their paper with their art.
DRAW A LEPRECHAUN MATERIALS
- How to Draw a Leprechaun Tutorial
- Multimedia paper
- Black Sharpie marker
- Watercolor paints, I used Prang*
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, but at no additional cost to you.
- Print, fold or draw guide lines on paper. These will help students make a proportioned figure.
- Follow the steps to make a drawing in pencil.
- Trace the lines with a Sharpie marker.
- Paint the art with watercolors.
Submit your review