Most how to draw the Eiffel Tower tutorials out there are either overly simple or overly complex. I made this one to find a happy medium.
Luckily, the Eiffel Tower is made from lots of straight black beams, which are fairly easy to draw if you break them down into layers. Follow my tutorial to get the two bottom floors before adding the very top.
You may find out that this very unique tower is easier to draw than you think!
LIKE THIS DRAWING PROJECT?
If you like this tutorial, you may also like my “Draw World Landmarks” ebook in my PDF Shop.
It’s a collection of step-by-step tutorials that are simple and easy to understand for beginner artists.
• View and download Eiffel Tower Tutorial
• Black marker
1. Draw or print the guidelines on paper.
2. Draw the Eiffel Tower with a pencil.
3. Trace the lines with a black marker.
4. Color the drawing with crayons.