When you find a super easy drawing project for kids, you can use it as an introduction to art with very cute yet educational results.
Looking for a good project for those learning how to draw? This one is perfect, especially if you can offer some kind of tool to for tracing nice round circles.
My favorite classroom trick was to use a roll of masking tape. They are easy to hold, have a weight to them, and the tacky sides keep them from slipping.
You can add a little color lesson to this drawing by asking students to fill the two outside birds in a primary color, and then the middle with the resulting secondary one. Making up those colors on the spot with paint, would probably be the most fun, but filling in with crayons is fine too. Any manual coloring of the birds will help students learn and remember more about them.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 45 minutes.
Easy Drawing for Kids
- Look Right Bird. Draw the eyes, beak, tail, wing and legs.
- Look Left Bird. Draw the eyes, beak, tail, wing and legs.
- Top View Bird. Draw the beak, eyes, tail, wings and tail.
- Look Down Left Bird. Draw the eyes, beak, tail, wing and legs.
- Looking Down Right Bird. Draw the eyes, beak, tail, wing and legs.