Learn how to draw a Sloth in what has to be one of his happiest poses. Those long claws were definitely made for hanging.
Did you know that there are two different species of sloth, and it’s the three-toed sloth that looks like he’s always smiling? They live in the tropical forests of Central and South America, and I’m sure could use all the support they can get to keep their habitats from shrinking.
*The above product links are a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Sloth
- Draw an oval head and connected body.
- Add a branch above.
- Connect the body to the branch with a back leg.
- Add a front arm.
- Draw the far arm and leg with claws.
- Start the face with an outline.
- Draw the inside face features.
- Add leaves to the tree. Erase the gray lines.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.