Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Trophy and a Trophy Coloring Page. A little bit of shading makes it pop off the page!
Trophies come in all shapes and sizes, but the classic version tends to look something like this one. A cup of some sort, with handles, standing on a platform with a plate that bears a message. This tutorial for how to draw a trophy is meant to be flexible for all sorts of celebrations, so it gives some advice on how students can draw the shape and add some shadows, but the message is completely up to the them.
Not sure what to write? A quick Google search brought up a few ideas to help.
- Legends of Fame Father’s Day Trophy
- Father of the Year
- Number One Dad
- Most Valuable Dad Award
Note: If you like these colors, they are still made with crayons. You just need one of the larger packs from Crayola® to get that gold color that makes this such a pretty drawing.
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Trophy Coloring Page
Trophy Tracing Page
Materials for How to Draw a Trophy
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Directions for How to Draw a Trophy
Time needed: 45 minutes.
Draw a Trophy Step by Step
- Draw a rectangle base.
- Add another rectangle on top.
- Draw the base of the trophy.
- Draw the right side of the cup of the trophy.
- Draw the left side of the cup.
- Add a handle on the right.
- Draw a symmetrical handle on the left. Add a plate.
- Trace and color the shadows with a dark brown.
- Add gold on top and brown for the wood.