I created a series of easy people to draw, all which feature oversized heads. It makes it easy for young artists to fill in the features.
This Japanese girl in a kimono would be great when students are learning about different cultures.
- Download Kimono Girl Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Old CD for tracing
- Black marker
Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the girl in pencil. Tip: an old CD makes a great circle template.
- The girl is traced with a black marker.
- The girl is colored carefully with crayons.