Anyone can learn how to draw a duck with these easy step by step instructions. Just follow these colors to make him look like a real mallard. Look for a PDF tutorial below.
If you find lots of your students drawing the popular anime eyes these days (my word for the ones with lots of shiny circles in them) then they may really like practicing it on this duck. His extra large eye and become extra expressive!
*The above product link is a referral. If you click through and take action, I’ll be compensated a small amount, at no extra expense to you.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the duck in pencil.
- The duck is traced with a black marker.
- The duck is colored carefully with crayons.
Time needed: 1 hour.
Draw a Duck
- Make the guidelines. Draw a line.
- Add the wing curve.
- Start the head.
- Finish the neck and tail.
- Draw a water line.
- Draw the beak.
- Draw the eye.
- Add body and wing details.
- Trace with a marker and color with crayons.
How to Draw a Brown Duck
- Draw a Duck PDF Tutorial
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
- Watercolor paint