Here’s a new tutorial that shows you how to draw a duck that is true to it’s mallard coloring, with an a added touch of cuteness to the eyes.
Students can use this to go off in a more realistic or cartoon direction, whatever peaks their interest.
- Draw a Duck Tutorial, download here
- Drawing paper
- Black marker,
Prep: Print tutorial for each student.
- Draw guide lines on paper or fold in half to make creases.
- Students follow the tutorial to draw the duck in pencil.
- The duck is traced with a black marker.
- The duck is colored carefully with crayons.