Learn how to draw a hoodie, probably the all time favorite piece of clothing for kids of all ages.
Learning how to draw clothing doesn’t have to only be about high fashion. It can be fun to draw the everyday things students know and love too.
The hoodie falls into this category, as it is a staple for both girls and boys and has no age limit either. This tutorial could be used for the start of a self-portrait (just add a face inside) or some fun fashion design. It is made from some basic shapes that are not hard to draw, so it’s perfect for a wide range of elementary age students.
- How to Draw a Hoodie (click for a PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time needed: 25 minutes.
How to Draw a Hoodie
- Draw the body of the hoodie.
- Add the waistband and zipper line.
- Add the front pockets.
- Draw the hood on top.
- Add an edge and tie ends.
- Draw two matching sleeves.
- Add a wristband and fold line.
- Erase the gray line inside the sleeve.
- Trace with a marker and color.